Formerly known as Buckskin, MUSC Adult soccer is for players aged 18 and up that want to play "the beautiful game." We offer several divisions to accommodate all levels of play, and welcome players of all skill levels including those who have never touched a ball. Our goal is to provide a safe and fun environment where the game can be played at all levels, and to spread the love of soccer!
We have two Open divisions, where anyone can play in a competitive environment, an over-30 division, an over-40 division, and a recreational divison that is open to anyone but geared towards having fun (and learning) in a non-competitive environment. Women 18 and up may play in any division. Please see the Division information page for more details.
***All players are responsible for obtaining updated player cards. You must present a valid card at each game or you will not be alllowed to play***
***Also, there will be no late fee this year***
ALL PLAYERS (New and Returning) -
1. Register online here.
2. If you have a player card, you're done - I'll mail your captain your sticker. ***NOTE: You must register at least 3 business days before your first game to allow for US Mail. Or, come to our card-making session below***
3. If you need a player card, come to our LAST AND FINAL card making session at Mylan Park Field, Wednesday May 15 from 6-8pm. Returning players, you may also pick up your registration sticker here. We should be under the gazebo - if weather is poor, we'll be in the lobby.
You must bring 3 things:
- Proof of payment (Printout of confirmation, or you may pull it up on your smartphone)
- 1" x 1" headshot for your player card - may be printed out on paper
- Driver’s license or other government issued ID
Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you on the pitch!